Murder Project Murder Project

sucks

didn't like it, nice effort though

Feshom responds:

I didn't know that a "nice effort" was worth all those sour zeros. If you don't like it, fine, but that's no reason to hate.

BARNYARD BATTLE BARNYARD BATTLE

*SIGH*

Chickens don't fly, dumbass.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

What is WRONG with all you people???

Are all of you blind??? THIS FUCKING SUCKS! The animation is completley shitty, the voices are hard to hear, there is no real plot, it is jumbled with bad jokes and never ending bullshit, and IT DOESNT EVEN END AFTER I'VE SAT THROUGH 5 or 10 minutes of TOTAL SHIT. God, why is shit like this and "undress jeniffer lopez" on the top 50? It just shows that retards like all of you voters are so pea brained and idiotic, that you'll vote on total CRAP as long as it has nudity or..or....i dont even know why with this one.

Pinnicle responds:

What is it with this one? Its funny and people like humor. People vote for what they like. If almost everyone likes it except you, ever think its just you? Don't take it out on me or the other voters because you can't get in the top 50 of all time. Maybe if you stopped calling people "pea brained" and "idiotic," people would vote for you too.

Cable VS DSL Cable VS DSL

this is pretty good

I dont understand why this movie has such a low rating for its quality. I think it is kinda fun, keep it up