SBX : Link vs. Vivi SBX : Link vs. Vivi

YEAH

YEAH! you rock! power to Nintendo! absolutley correct about everything you said, and i own a game cube myself, the system is so GOOD and innovative, it reintroduced me to video games after years of no interest. Game cube is a wonderful system, i hope it lasts too.

Battling Seizure Robotz!! Battling Seizure Robotz!!

eh

whatever

Particle Man Particle Man

Liked your version! Check out mine!

Hi "Jake Land",

I just recently found out that u animated a version of the same song that i made a music video out of aswell. I like urs, why dont u check out mine? It is listed under "particleman" (no space)... here is the exact link http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=34498
check it out and tell me what u think!

mkeycrash

Murder Project Murder Project

sucks

didn't like it, nice effort though

Feshom responds:

I didn't know that a "nice effort" was worth all those sour zeros. If you don't like it, fine, but that's no reason to hate.

BARNYARD BATTLE BARNYARD BATTLE

*SIGH*

Chickens don't fly, dumbass.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

What is WRONG with all you people???

Are all of you blind??? THIS FUCKING SUCKS! The animation is completley shitty, the voices are hard to hear, there is no real plot, it is jumbled with bad jokes and never ending bullshit, and IT DOESNT EVEN END AFTER I'VE SAT THROUGH 5 or 10 minutes of TOTAL SHIT. God, why is shit like this and "undress jeniffer lopez" on the top 50? It just shows that retards like all of you voters are so pea brained and idiotic, that you'll vote on total CRAP as long as it has nudity or..or....i dont even know why with this one.

Pinnicle responds:

What is it with this one? Its funny and people like humor. People vote for what they like. If almost everyone likes it except you, ever think its just you? Don't take it out on me or the other voters because you can't get in the top 50 of all time. Maybe if you stopped calling people "pea brained" and "idiotic," people would vote for you too.